We are part of the Frays Academy Trust. This document is part of our Uniform Policy which sets out our approach to requiring a uniform for our schools that is of reasonable cost and offers the best value for money for parents and carers. It explains how we will avoid discrimination in line with our legal duties under the Equality Act 2010 and clarifies our expectations for school uniform.
If you have any queries or wish to request adaptations to our policy on the grounds of equality please contact the Headteacher, who will be happy to discuss this with you. Please also contact the Headteacher if financial hardship is preventing your family from complying with our policy, as we will take a mindful and considerate approach to resolving the situation with you. The policy is available on our website or from the school office on request.
We have chosen easily obtained styles, colours and garments with the hope that all children will wear this simple, but smart uniform. All clothes should be named.
Our supplier is Price & Buckland; see their website where you can order uniform online.
- White or red polo shirt with collar, or white blouse with collar
- Red school sweatshirt or cardigan
- Plain grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore dress
- Red and white checked or striped summer dress
- Sensible dark shoes – no trainers or open-toed shoes
Parents may like their children to bring alternative footwear in the wet winter months as the site becomes very muddy.
PE kit (worn on PE days to maximise learning time)
- Red school t-shirt with logo or plain red t-shirt
- Plain black shorts
- Trainers or plimsolls
- Tracksuits for PE lessons outside*
- T-shirt in house colour (available from the Parents’ Association)
* Our youngest children do not have outdoor PE in very cold weather.