Staff at Keep Hatch are qualified to offer OLEVI training, including the Creative Teacher Programme (CTP) and the Outstanding Teacher Programme (OTP). Please contact us if you would like more information, or to book a course.
The Governors and Leadership Team of Keep Hatch Primary School are looking for an enthusiastic and committed KS1/KS2 class teacher, from September 2021, who will enjoy being a part of our friendly team and bring fresh and exciting ideas. Keep Hatch is part of the Frays Academy Trust; we work with the other schools in the academy and we are committed, as part of the vision of the Trust, that all children should reach their potential and achieve standards at least in line with and, we hope, above national expectations.
“Pupils are extremely polite and respectful to visitors and each other. They enjoy their learning and talk positively about the staff.” Ofsted, October 2018
This post would suit a teacher looking for their first job or a teacher who wants career progression by joining our school at a very exciting time as we continue to improve and develop the school since receiving our ‘Good’ Ofsted grading in 2018. We work hard, support CPD and provide great opportunities for NQTs and experienced teachers.
“Teachers are supported well. They are appreciative of the opportunities provided to strengthen their skills in teaching and leadership.” Ofsted, October 2018
We can offer you:
- Well-behaved, enthusiastic and hard-working children
- A warm and friendly staff team
- A caring school community where the child is at the centre of everything we do
- A school where staff are highly valued and a healthy work-life balance is a priority
- A commitment to delivering staff with up to date personalised training
- Excellent support from a strong leadership team
- Bespoke development and support opportunities
We will need you to:
- Be a practitioner with the ability to inspire, motivate and enthuse others
- Promote the school’s ethos and values
- Have high expectations of learning, achievement and behaviour
- Instil a growth mind-set in all pupils and inspire them to be lifelong learners
- Be able to work well as a team
If you are an enthusiastic, dedicated teacher and want to be part of a school where you are valued and your hard work recognised, come and visit Keep Hatch for yourself. Our friendly team would be happy to show you around.
To make an appointment to visit the school, please contact Mrs Pauline Leek on 0118 978 4859 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please also make any applications to the same email address.
Application deadline: Wednesday 24th March
Interviews: Monday 29th March
Keep Hatch Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required.