Caterlink is an award-winning food service provider which works with schools throughout Wokingham to serve a menu that is freshly prepared daily using local and regional produce. Caterlink is the first contract caterer to achieve the ‘Food for Life’ catering mark awarded by the Soil Association which endorses caterers who deliver healthy and climate-friendly menus.
Payment for meals can be made using our internet payment system School Cash Office run by Tucasi.
Cash and cheque payments can be made at the school office.
From September 2014, the Government have funded free school meals for all Infants (Reception, Years 1 and 2); please see more on the Wokingham Borough Council website. The cost of school lunches for all other children is £2.05 a day.
Free meals are available to any children whose parents are in receipt of any of the following benefits (please contact us and ask for a form):
- Income Support
- Income-based Job Seekers’ Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part VI of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- the Guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC.