Aspire ~ Believe ~ Achieve
Our main aim is for all Keep Hatch pupils to enjoy coming to school, be enthusiastic learners and to develop confidence and resilience to prepare them for their future. Our school provides a safe, secure environment where children can engage in a stimulating curriculum that enables them to make the best possible progress. We continue to strive for the very best for our pupils and, in turn, we expect to receive the very best effort from them.
Our new Vision, Values and Aims underpin everything we do at Keep Hatch; we teach the children to set themselves high expectations, use their growth mind-set to believe in themselves, and this will help them to achieve their goals.
Through close working relationships between the staff, our pupils and their families, we aim to ensure the best possible start in education and develop life-long learning for our children.
Keep Hatch Primary School Values
Happiness ~ Children enjoy coming to school and feel happy and safe in their environment
Respect and Tolerance ~ Children appreciate people’s differences and learn from each other
Confidence and Resilience ~ Children believe in themselves and their abilities
Imagination ~ Children have the freedom to be creative and think ‘outside the box’
Independence ~ Children develop the ability to work on their own
Ambition ~ Children set themselves personal goals and aim high
Responsibility ~ Children learn to take responsibility for their own actions
Honesty and Integrity ~ Children are responsible members of the Keep Hatch School community
Keep Hatch Primary School Aims
At Keep Hatch Primary School, our committed staff aim to:
- deliver an innovative and inspiring theme-led curriculum that excites learners and encourages a love of learning
- enhance self-esteem and the ability to value each person’s own worth through a happy, caring, enriching and secure environment
- promote a ‘can do’ attitude and ensure that children have the confidence to take risks in their learning, build on their strengths and overcome their weaknesses
- raise aspirations for each individual so that everyone strives for personal excellence in everything they do
- insist upon high expectations at all times and ensure that a high standard of teaching develops independent and resilient learners
- instil a culture of trying their best and persevering
- ensure that every child achieves, through close collaboration between children, staff, parents/carers and the wider community
- promote moral and British values, and equality, diversity and inclusion for all